Re: [glassfish-dev] GlassFish updates for the javax -> jakarta transition

Me too.

Can you tell us the status of the JDK 11 work?

Is there a list of work items showing which ones have been completed and which
ones are still being worked on?

If, for example, we could get most of the server to run with JDK 11, with just
a few non-essential features still being worked on, it would be good to merge
that work into the 6.0.0 (master) branch as soon as possible so that more work
can be done in parallel.