Re: [glassfish-dev] Status of GF 5.1.0?

Hello,

Most of these issues will be fixed once all Jakarta components are included.

For issue #22539, the pull request referred to is https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/grizzly/pull/2015, however this PR is not included in the EE4J_8 branch and therefore will not be in GlassFish 5.1 (unless it is cherry-picked and grizzly does another release)

The JSON-P issue is resolved in 1.1.5 is has a PR for GlassFish (#22651). The other OSGi ones are likely to be fixed by 5.1 final release as things are merged.

Jonathan Coustick