[glassfish-dev] Status of GF 5.1.0?

Hello,

I’m just wondering what the status of the Glassfish project is?  The 5.1.0RC1 release at the end of October, but since then there doesn’t appear to be any attempt to fix any of the issues which have been raised.  For instance the memory leak in the http stack (#22539).   I’ve also come across of a number of features that simply do not work due to incorrect or missing osgi meta-data.  These include JSON-P, ldap-booster-pack-extensions (#22635), jersey-client and the tyrus-client. I would have assumed that these will have been picked up by the Jakarta TCK testing, but I've not seen anything.

I realise that everyone is working flat out for the 5.1.0 release so I'm not expecting miracle's, but I was wondering if there was a list of critical issues that will be addressed?

Kind regards,
Paul

Back to the top