[geomesa-users] Timeouts on geomesa-hbase

Hi there,

I’ve ingested about 600 million points into Geomesa with 5 attributes. I tried to do a geomesa-hbase export on a very small bounding box and with a max result count of 100, but it timed out. I then tried to do a geomesa-hbase explain on the same CQL query “BBOX(gps, -83.315506,42.292548,-83.212166,42.349537)” and it timed out once again. Using hbase shell I can see the geomesa tables. Are there any obvious things I should try? All commands are being run from the master node of an AWS EMR cluster with HBase installed via bootstrap.

Thanks again,

Roger

Back to the top