Re: [geomesa-users] Help setting up geomesa-hbase and geoserver on EMR

Great thanks, that works without errors now!

From: <geomesa-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Emilio Lahr-Vivaz <elahrvivaz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, 7 December 2018 at 15:13
To: "geomesa-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geomesa-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [geomesa-users] Help setting up geomesa-hbase and geoserver on EMR

Hello,

Our current release (2.1.0) and earlier don't work with the latest GeoServer (2.14) - there was a large package renaming for JTS, which provides all the geometry implementations. Our next release (2.2.0) will work with GeoServer 2.14, but not earlier versions. So for now, you should use GeoServer 2.12 or 2.13 (2.13 had bugs that affected some GeoMesa functionality, so you may be safer with the latest 2.12).

Thanks,

Emilio