Re: [geomesa-users] Tips on ingesting a lot of data into GeoMesa

Hi Emilio,

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 4:16 PM, Emilio Lahr-Vivaz <elahrvivaz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

For large data sets, you might try the NYC Taxi data - they have 1.2B records available for download. I'm not sure how much that would translate to in size on disk though.

Nice tip, I'll have a look at this dataset!
I've also seen your great work to support OpenStreetMap data conversion.
It compiled just fine, now I need to have a go at running it.
Or do I need to know something about the status of this converter?

Best regards,

--
Damiano Albani
Geodan