Re: [geomesa-users] Tips on ingesting a lot of data into GeoMesa

Damn it, I was sure to have paid attention to this... but apparently not: indeed, you're right, hbase-site.xml was missing in the conf/ directory. [facepalm]
Silly me, really...
At least someone in the future might learn from it while reading the archives of the mailing-list.
Huge thanks for your help, Emilio!
Now I can finally play with the ingester and see how it performs / fits into my needs.
I will probably have further questions about it after some use in practice.