[geomesa-users] Tips on ingesting a lot of data into GeoMesa

Hello,

Would someone have any particular advice to provide in the context of ingesting a lot of data into GeoMesa?
The target backend is HBase in my use case -- on Google BigTable to be more precise.
And the source data is stored in flat files and/or databases.

How should I architecture the loading workflow in order to get the best performance and loading time?
I was thinking in terms of parallel jobs, Java tweaking or even GeoTools settings.
So if you have some experience with filling a GeoMesa instance on HBase, I'd be glad to hear it.

Thanks!

--
Damiano Albani
Geodan