Re: [ee4j-pmc] Release tags with snapshot versions

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 12:32 AM David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In terms of the “just ‘cd’ into the api dir”, that creates the problem I pointed out where the maven release plugin then does not update the version number of the parent and spec pom.xml files.

You're right. Dmitry's scripts already did take this partially into consideration. They don't just cd into the API dir and be done with it, but they cd in and out if that dir all the time, but not yet in a way to account for the new /api and /spec folders. That would need to be fixed. Good catch!

Kind regards,
Arjan