[ee4j-pmc] GlassFish integration tracking project

Hi,

As we discussed on the last PMC meeting I created a tracking project to track GlassFish integration tasks:
https://github.com/orgs/eclipse-ee4j/projects/16

Thanks to David for pointing on ‘hub' command line tool! It’s quite cool. I created a small bash script for creating issues in multiple EE4J repositories. Now creating tracking projects doesn’t take half a day. Check it out here: https://github.com/m0mus/ee4j_tools

Thanks,
Dmitry

Back to the top