Re: [ee4j-pmc] Release tags with snapshot versions

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 at 12:59, arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 1:08 PM Tom Jenkinson <tom.jenkinson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am not certain that I understand what we are not meant to be doing here. Are we saying we _don't_ want the spec artifacts in Maven Central ever?

I *think* that is what's being said indeed, and it was basically confirmed during last week's Jakarta EE Specification Committee weekly meeting.

Ok, so all we need to do is make sure we only mvn deploy the api jar then I suppose - thanks for the info!

Kind regards,
Arjan

Currently my staging repo has the spec in it: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging/jakarta/transaction/transactions-spec/1.3.3/ (please do note that is from staged, not promoted or anything so I can still drop it)