Re: [eclipselink-users] Discriminator and Inheritance.strategy

Hello Guy,

unfortunately we have the Inheritance.JOIN strategy.
I don't understand why there's a discriminator needed for this strategy because which class an
object is instance of is determined by the entry in the "sub"-table, isn't it?

kind regards,
Michael