[che-dev] Article request for JAXenter

Hi,

we got a request from Dominik Mohilo on an article about the latest news in Che. He's an editor for JAXenter.com, JAXenter.de and the German Java Magazin. As to what the article is supposed to cover the answer was

"the article can be fairly technical, as my audience are professional developers. But if someone would like to write something more about how Che evolved in the past years, without getting deeply into practical usage, that would be fine also."

If you are interested to write something let me know off list. Thank you.

--

Sopot Cela

Software Engineering Manager

Back to the top