[che-dev] Outdated tags for che-related images

As you might have noticed from existed devfiles, recently, we have moved from dockerhub to quay.io. But I faced with two cases last week, when developer was still using che-theia-dev:next image in his devfile for che-in-che purposes. The problem is that image pulls from dockerhub, which is two month outdated. Be sure, when you use che-theia or che-theia-dev images, you use them from quay.io, not from dockerhub.

Our team is going to remove che-theia image with tag next [1] and latest [2] among with che-theia-dev image with tag next [3] and latest [4] by the end of the week. Use the corresponding tags from quay.io instead.

If there are any objections, let us know by answering this thread.

Back to the top