Re: [che-dev] Out of date Development Workflow page in Che Wiki - updated for Che 7

Hello Nick,
I am currently refreshing the wiki piece by piece. My plan is to remove as much as possible content from the wiki to avoid to have too many sources of information (wiki, docs, website, readme).
About development workflow, the content will move to CONTRIBUTING.md of each project repo. Each CONTRIBUTING.md will be referred in the main eclipse/che CONTRIBUTING.md. It makes sense to go that way add new contributors would rather go to the github repo of a project than going to the wiki