Re: [che-dev] Out of date Development Workflow page in Che Wiki - updated for Che 7

Hi Nick,

A small suggestion: Rather than have someone figure out what version of
Che they are running to get access to the developer page, I have seen
other projects adopt a best practice of adding a (discrete) header that
says something like "The information in this page refers to Eclipse Che
7, if you are looking for information on Che 6, click here -->" - you
can then make a template and include this in pages easily. It's removing
one click for most people, and still allows others to get at the
information they need.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks,
Dave.