[che-dev] Out of date Development Workflow page in Che Wiki - updated for Che 7

While looking for a quick guide to building Che 7 (in order to share it with a potential new contributor on Eclipse Mattermost) I noticed this morning that the Development Workflow page was horribly out of date.

So I've taken a first pass at updating it to include new repos added for Che 7, removed since Che 6, purge the GWT-related info, and update dependency info (eg., gulp -> yarn).

Rather than just delete the old Che 6 and earlier info, I've moved it to a new page, and created a new Che 7+ or Che 6- landing page:

Please feel free to have a read through and fix anything else that's no longer accurate with respect to Che 7 development, or add more Che repos that I forgot to list under here:

Might also be worth verifying if the selenium section is still accurate and if the QE checklist is the same.  Maybe we can remove the stuff about "flaky tests" ?

Nick

--

Nick Boldt

Principal Software Engineer, RHCSA

Productization Lead :: CodeReady Workspaces

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

Back to the top