Re: [cf-dev] Release new milestone

Hi

I have been looking into the versions:set issue and it seams to be a general problem with the plugin:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:versions-maven-plugin:2.2:set (default-cli) on project tools: Project version is inherited from parent. -> [Help 1]

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-users/201308.mbox/%3CCACzrW9AYqzNab1Q1eniG9ZHvD4pEYA1WLmUSuku-r92=JJjFpA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx%3E

(longer thread with similar problem: different repos)

A way to get it work is giving the module paths in the parent (californium -> ../californium.*) and call versions:set there. However, then all repos have to be checked out in a build and we have to disable building the modules when installing the parent.

When setting the version in the top-level modules (californium.*), the plugin has a NPE:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:versions-maven-plugin:2.2:set (default-cli) on project tools: Execution default-cli of goal org.codehaus.mojo:versions-maven-plugin:2.2:set failed. NullPointerException -> [Help 1]

Not sure how to proceed here.. custom script? Anyone experience with other plugins that might work?

Ciao

Matthias

Back to the top