Re: [cf-dev] Release new milestone

Hi Mikael,

you are right, that doesn't work out of the box. However, [1] describes how this can be achieved. [2] describes how to configure ssh on the client and make it work from Hudson.
I think it would be very convenient to reuse the PGP key for this purpose, but in the end this is up to you of course....

[1] http://budts.be/weblog/2012/08/ssh-authentication-with-your-pgp-key
[2] http://invariantproperties.com/2014/02/02/accessing-private-github-repositories-from-hudson/