Re: [cf-dev] Release new milestone

I have changed the JDK used in the Scandium build on HIPP to 1.7 which in turn yielded the expected result, i.e. no problems reported.
Regarding the "Java 8 build check": what do you mean by that? Running the release build on Java 8 instead of Java 7? Or running a build on Java 8 in addition as a pre-requisite for the release build (on Java 7)?

@Matthias: From my point of view you could now proceed with changing the EOL and adding the .gitattributes file to Scandium. I do not intend to make any more changes except for bugs we run into during testing RC1.

@Simon: are you working on anything in Scandium or are you ok with Matthias doing the changes?

Kai

Back to the top