[cdt-dev] Re: Standard Make project work

Actually, I gave it a shot and got blocked by the backward compatibility
issue.  If you guys want to take this over, I have no problem :-).

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
07/22/2003 05:44 PM

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Douglas Schaefer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Subject
Standard Make project work

Bonjour,
                 Doug, I remember you've express the desire
to work on Std Make project, for example adding the new nature.
But we finally got some CPU cycles and resource to put on this
and would like to take up some of the issues.  For example
backward compatibility for old users when moving to the
new "make" nature, UI pieces, sharing the old code between
different builders, etc ...

Ok ?
We can do this by iterations/consencus.

P.S.:
                 Also, we'd like to make some proposals for the builder
base on the last conference call.  This could be the basis of
another conference call 8-).

Back to the top