Re: [cdt-dev] Interesting "starter" work project

Actually, following on that theme, I wouldn't mind seeing the Make Targets
view integrated into the CView.  That way, only projects that use make
targets need to have them.

Thoughts?

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Thomas Fletcher" <thomasf@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/29/2003 10:16 AM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] Interesting "starter" work project

All,

  I started to get back to cleaning up the CView a bit today, and I think
that for anyone
who is lurking out there and wanting to get involved, a great project
would
be to clean
up the CView so that it implements the IResourceNavigator interface,
likely
by inheriting
from the ResourceNavigator class.  It is probably a good couple of
evenings
work if
anyone is interested.

Thanks,