Re: [cdt-dev] Interesting "starter" work project

We also need drag and drop support from outline/projects view.
I'd look into it but I'm a bit of the bottleneck from the C-DOM side of things right now.

JohnC

"Thomas Fletcher" <thomasf@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/29/2003 10:16 AM

Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] Interesting "starter" work project

All,

 I started to get back to cleaning up the CView a bit today, and I think
that for anyone
who is lurking out there and wanting to get involved, a great project would
be to clean
up the CView so that it implements the IResourceNavigator interface, likely
by inheriting
from the ResourceNavigator class.  It is probably a good couple of evenings
work if
anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Thomas