RE: [cdt-dev] The minor/minor version numbers on plugin versions

> The automated build script actually changes all of the
> version numbers to
> match the build number locally and builds with that.  It's
> never been my
> intention for the build numbers to get checked in to CVS.
> This may have
> been an accident.  At any rate, the proper version numbers in
> CVS probably
> should be 1.2.0 at this stage.

OK, thanks. I think that is likely the problem; the cdt.ui.tests
plugin has his version number set to 1.2.0.5 (likely happened when
doing the big split of the tests) -- I think as a quick
fix, we should just check it back in as 1.1.0, until we flip
everything to 1.2.0.

> As a second point, I'm not sure why you guys need to run your
> builds any
> more.  The update site is now being updated twice a week as per my
> previous mail.  You should be able to get your bits from
> there.  If not, I
> can take a look at what your needs are and try to customize.

I wish :-) -- I love the fact you got it all automated through Eclipse!

Unfortunately, we still need to run the builds for Momentics ourselves,
as we use a different type of packaging than the standard Eclipse
one. However, I've asked that Mike Shane (who takes care of our builds)
to lurk on the list and discuss any build challenges he has.

Thanks,

Sebastien