[cdt-dev] The minor/minor version numbers on plugin versions

This is more a question for Doug... our releng folks are trying
to build the CDT head with our build scripts, and are running
into the following problem:

> The error I am continuously coming across is the fact that
> the org.eclipse.cdt.ui.tests plugin.xml version number
> changed from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0.5 in rev 1.14.  If this change is
> correct the feature.xml files for the following features have
> not been updated to reflect this.
>
> org.eclipse.cdt.source-feature
> org.eclipse.cdt.testing-feature

Any ideas? I'm not sure how you handled the extra version numbers
in your build scripts for the update site -- if it's a simple matter
of updating the version numbers on these, then I guess it's easy...

Sebastien

Sebastien Marineau
QNX Software Systems
(613) 271-9336