Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 1.2 draft plan posted

Yes.  It is safe to assume that if you can represent your build in a
makefile, you'll be able to represent it in the new build framework (not
to mention the standard make build).  If not, then we need a better
understanding of what you are trying to do.

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Anthony Green <green@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/26/2003 06:29 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 06:21, Sebastien Marineau wrote:
> I've html'ized Kleo and Alain's CDT 1.2 features and put them
> up as the CDT 1.2 plan. Please take a look and provide any feedback -
> I want to make sure the plan reflects the CDT 1.2 deliverables.

Thanks.  This plan doesn't mention anything about improving the
situation for non-native tools.

Unless I missed it, I think we're still waiting for Doug Schaefer to
post something on the "build/target" story.

AG

--
Anthony Green <green@xxxxxxxxxx>
Red Hat, Inc.