Re: [cdi-dev] Weld 5 CR release is now available

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 4:26 PM Scott Stark <starksm64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Right, there has been no change to the platform spec or TCK at this point, so dealing with a security manager would be required. Even if we do decide to relax the requirements in the finalization of the spec and platform TCKs,

I hope so, as a coupleĀ of implementations (Jetty comes to mind, and I think Tomcat but have to double check) have removed the security manager usage already where possible. This would mean they, and any other products that are based upon them, would no longer be able to certify.

Kind regards,
Arjan

Back to the top