Re: [camf-dev] Plugin is not working

Dear Camilo,

Sorry for the late reply. I had to investigate this issue a bit further than expected.

It seems that there is an issue with Jclouds v1.8.0 and Openstack Juno, where in some occasions a malformed URI is obtained when trying to access the Information Service endpoint - hence the NPE on OpenStackInfoService.java:94. However this an intermittent effect. On a Linux machine similar to your setup (clean workspace), I haven’t be struck with this. A colleague will test it under Windows (clean workspace) to make sure that this is a platform bug.

I just got hold access to 2 partner clusters, one with Juno and the other with Kilo to debug the issue. For this purpose, I will test CAMF using Jclouds 1.8.0 and the latest release, namely 1.9.2.

If the latter is the issue, I will file CQ’s to put v.1.9.2 in Orbit. In the meantime I will create a temporary p2 repository change the Target build configuration to use that.

Will keep you and the list posted.

Best,
Nicholas