Re: [camf-dev] Plugin is not working

Hi Nicholas,

>> The content disappears after Eclipse restarts, but it is still present
>> into the workspace and I can access it from other Eclipse standard
>> views, such as "Project Explorer".
>> I can create a Cloud Project from any perspective but, due to this
>> issue, I can do it only at first clean Eclipse start.
>> When I restart Eclipse, an exception is thrown
>> (http://pastebin.com/qJQTSnxx), and this prevents me from either open
>> cloud projects present in the workspace (I've created on the first
>> Eclipse start), or create a new one.
>
> Again very odd. From the stack trace it looks like the Openstack information system endpoint
> returns a NPE when getting the Nova URI. This is retrieved from the properties file where
> the Cloud provider metadata are stored.
>
> What Eclipse release are you using? Mars or Luna?

Here's my development environment:

    - Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS (64 bit) - kernel 3.13.0-74-generic
    - JDK 7 Oracle (build 1.7.0_80-b15)
    - Apache Maven 3.2.3
    - Eclipse for RCP and RAP Developers
          Version: Luna Service Release 2 (4.4.2)
          Build id: 20150219-0600

However, I also tried with Mars and different Java versions/vendors
(JDK 7 both Oracle and OpenJDK, and JDK 8 Oracle)  and nothing has
changed: same issues.

Regards,
Danilo

Back to the top