Re: [asciidoc-wg] Setup of Working Group Web Site / initial repo set up

Dear working group,

a first setup of initial content is in the repository. Thank you for
Guillame, Robert and Jared who provided feedback on parts of the site.

If you're interested to review and contribute, please visit the GitHub
repo for the content. You'll also find a link to a live preview.

https://github.com/EclipseFdn/asciidoc-wg.eclipse.org
<https://github.com/EclipseFdn/asciidoc-wg.eclipse.org>

I asked the team managing the eclipse website tool chain (Chris and
Mikaƫl) to take the necessary steps to publish this site. I hope they
find the time next week after the Easter holidays.

Best regards,
Alexander

--
Alexander Schwartz (alexander.schwartz@xxxxxxx)