[ajdt-dev] @AJ in AJDT latest

I could run the cvs version of AJDT in an Eclipse 3.1 RC2.

@AJ aspect seems to show up under some conditions, and with some
limitations that I know I have to handle them in AJ - I am just trying
to figure out how / why / etc.

FYI so far:
- @AJ poincut error reporting and advice did not match and alike
information shows up correctly
- cross structure shows up half way. The @Aspect that I have as source
code is seen as a binary one. I guess this is the case since I don't
report the advice source location correctly from AJ.
Hence only the "advised by" way and gutters are working.

I would love to have the cross structure working when we ship AJ M3
(ie when you ship AJDT on top of that without doing much more to
support @AJ stuff).

Alex

Back to the top