Re: [ajdt-dev] building AJDT in 3.1

Hi Alex,

The latest version of AJDT_src contains changes which have been made to
ensure we run on Eclipse 3.1 RC2. BuildPathsBlock.java mentioned in your
note below was one of the classes we had to change. Therefore, you need to
run on Eclipse 3.1 RC2.

Thanks, Helen

             Alexandre Vasseur
             <avasseur@gmail.c
             Sent by:                  AspectJ Development Tools developer
             ajdt-dev-bounces@         discussions <ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             eclipse.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             16/06/2005 14:49          [ajdt-dev] building AJDT in 3.1

             Please respond to
             Alexandre Vasseur
                and AspectJ
             Development Tools
                 developer
                discussions

Hi

I have followed the FAQ to be able to dig in AJDT some more with my Eclipse
3.1:
- got cvs head for AJDT_src of today
- Eclipse 3.1 RC1, Java 1.5.0_03 somewhere
- followed FAQ entry to use 3.1 build configurations

I then have errors in ajdt.ui module like:

Severity           Description             Resource          In Folder
 Location          Creation Time
2            The method setSelection(List) in the type BuildPathBasePage is
not
applicable for the arguments (List,
boolean)           BuildPathsBlock.java
org.eclipse.ajdt.ui/src31/org/eclipse/ajdt/buildconfigurator/propertypage
       line
867          16 juin 2005 15:44:05

and a bunch of others.

Should I use Eclipse 3.1 RC2 or something (this is painfull since
there is an Eclipse release every week almost these days - hopefully
final is coming..)

Alex