Object Teams - Download
All downloads are provided under the terms and conditions of the Eclipse Foundation Software User Agreement unless otherwise specified.
Stable Release 2.1.x for Eclipse 4.2/3.8 (Juno)
Milestone Releases towards 2.2 for Eclipse 4.3 (Kepler)
Nothing special, just...
Some hints on how you may check the installation:
- Install Eclipse SDK 4.2 (you may also use your favorite Eclipse Package but it has to be exactly 4.2.0 or 3.8.0 for OTDT 2.1.0).
- Open "
Help > Install New Software ..."
- Choose Juno - http://download.eclipse.org/releases/juno
software site and open the Programming Languages category.
- Select these features
- Object Teams Development Tooling: the IDE for Object Teams
- Object Teams Equinox Integration: runtime required by the above feature
- Recommended: un-check "Contact all update sites during install to find required software"
- Click through the wizard upto and including the required restart of Eclipse.
- Browse content from the welcome page or from help ("Object Teams Development User Guide").
- Find new icons in "About Eclipse SDK" dialog
- From this about dialog click through to the plug-ins of "Eclipse RCP" and scroll to the "Workbench" plug-in:
You should see a note that this plug-in is adapted by two Object Teams plug-ins.
- Install a shipped OT/J example via "
File > New > Example ...", one of
- Stop Watch Example (easiest).
- Observer Example (straight forward).
- Flight Bonus Example (comprehensive, high density of OT/J concepts).
- Order System Example (comprehensive, not quite as dense).
- ATM Example (special demo for guard predicates).
Previous Releases for Eclipse 3.3 - 3.7
- Official releases (incl. service releases) will never be removed from the server
(old versions may be moved to the archive site, though)
- Milestone builds will be kept until the final release
- No such promises are made for any intermediate ("unstable") versions