Getting involved with Object Teams
ASK: Should you have any questions regarding Object Teams the primary place to ask is the
Object Teams forum.
READ: Categories of the Object Teams Wiki:
CHECK-OUT: Our source code is managed in this GIT Repository.
- forked versions of jdt plug-ins:
org.eclipse.jdt.core and corresponding tests
- all plug-ins for OT/J, OT/Equinox and the OTDT
- the features used to build and provision OT/Equinox and the OTDT
- JUnit Plug-in Tests for the OTDT
- Scripts and map files for building and testing the OTDT, see OTBuilding in the wiki for more information.
- sources that are used indirectly: otdt-examples (as zip files inside plug-in
org.eclipse.objectteams.otdt.samples) and JCLMin1.5 (class library stubs used by tests).
- POM files for distributing and using OT/J in maven builds.
- Projects not included in the regular OTDT distribution (currently a prototype for adding annotation based null-analysis to the JDT).
For development in the IDE it is recommended to install Eclipse from these components:
CONTRIBUTE: We welcome everybody interested in contributing.
Please find the list of past and present Contributors
in the wiki.