Object Teams - Download of Previous Releases
All downloads are provided under the terms and conditions of the Eclipse Foundation Software User Agreement unless otherwise specified.
Stable Release 2.2.x for Eclipse 4.3 (Kepler)
Stable Release 2.1.x for Eclipse 4.2/3.8 (Juno)
Stable Release 2.0.x for Eclipse 3.7 (Indigo)
Object Teams participated in the Indigo simultaneous release train.
This means, no further URL must be configured for installing the OTDT and/or OT/Equinox,
simply select the Indigo - http://download.eclipse.org/releases/indigo
software site and open the Programming Languages category.
Version numbers:Before moving to Eclipse.org the project shipped releases
up-to version 1.4.0 from objectteams.org.
Then, during the "incubation" phase at Eclipse.org the project was obliged to use version numbers below 1.0,
thus we released 0.7.0 - 0.7.2 (Incubation) and some milestones 0.8 Mx (Incubation).
With the project graduation on June 8, 2011, we switched to version 2.0.0,
indicating the advance over the aforementioned release 1.4.0.
Releases 0.7.x for Eclipse 3.6.x (Helios)
During the incubation phase of the Object Teams project, releases had to be numbered 0.7.x,
which are the direct successors of the stable release 1.4.0 from objectteams.org.
- See this HowTo for migrating your projects from an older tool version (from objectteams.org)
Nothing special, just... (example uses 3.6.2 / 0.7.2, please insert your preferred version)
Some hints on how you may check the installation:
- Install Eclipse SDK 3.6.2 (you may also use your favorite Eclipse Package but it has to be exactly 3.6.2 for OTDT 0.7.2).
- Open "
Help > Install New Software ..."
- Add http://download.eclipse.org/objectteams/updates/0.7 as a new site to work with
- Select both provided features
or simply check the parent category "OTDT 0.7.x (Incubation) based on Eclipse 3.6".
- Object Teams Development Tooling (Incubation): the IDE for Object Teams
- Object Teams Equinox Integration (Incubation): runtime required by the above feature
- Recommended: un-check "Contact all update sites during install to find required software"
- Click through the wizard upto and including the required restart of Eclipse.
- Browse content from the welcome page or from help ("Object Teams Development User Guide").
- Find new icons in "About Eclipse SDK" dialog
- From this about dialog click through to the plug-ins of "Eclipse RCP" and scroll to the "Workbench" plug-in:
You should see a note that this plug-in is adapted by two Object Teams plug-ins.
- Install a shipped OT/J example via "
File > New > Example ...", one of
- Stop Watch Example (easiest).
- Observer Example (straight forward).
- Flight Bonus Example (comprehensive, high density of OT/J concepts).
- Order System Example (comprehensive, not quite as dense).
- ATM Example (special demo for guard predicates).
Previous Releases for Eclipse 3.3 - 3.6 M6
For older versions, you may still
consult our old download page at www.objectteams.org for existing releases.
- Official releases (incl. service releases) will never be removed from the server
(old versions may be moved to the archive site, though)
- Milestone builds will be kept until the final release
- No such promises are made for any intermediate ("unstable") versions