[pde-dev] Extending Markers

Hello again,

I'm having some new problems with Markers.  Now, I have 2 more extensions
in my xml file.  One extension extends a marker and uses a couple of base
markers as supertypes, as well as it makes it non-persistent (that's how I
need it for my code).  This one works.

Then I have an extension that is the marker image provider.  I followed
the example in the documentation and this one does not give any errors,
but the icon for the marker does not change.

Any ideas?
I'll show you my xml code below.

<extension
   		point="org.eclipse.core.resources.markers"
   		id="covered"
   		name="Result Covered">
   		<super type="org.eclipse.core.resources.textmarker"/>
   		<super type="org.eclipse.jdt.core.problem"/>
   		<persistent value="false"/>
   </extension>

   <extension
   		point="org.eclipse.ui.ide.markerImageProviders">
   		<imageprovider
   			markertype="org.eclipse.softtest.gui.covered"
   			icon="icons/error_co.gif"
   			id="org.eclipse.softtest.gui.IconCovered">
   		</imageprovider>
   </extension>

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Juliya