[pde-dev] Markers

Hi,

I hope you can help me.  I've been trying to implement a plugin where I
need to highlight certain lines inside java files for the purpose of
showing results.

The first problem I'm trying to figure out, is that when I use markers,
they don't show up until the second time that I run the Workbench.  Do any
of you have any idea what i'm missing?  I've been looking at examples in
books and cannot find anything beyond what I already have in my code. -- I
just find the Resource that I need, create a marker for it, and set the
attributes, that specify where I want the marker and what I want the
message to say.

Please help!

-Juliya

Back to the top