[pde-dev] ComparisonView

Hi All,

I would like wht would be the best way tom implement a Directory Comparison Editor... Here is what I want to do. We use turbine as our web application framework and maven as our build system.

Now we have had problems keeping our /WEB-INF/lib directory and project.xml -> dependencies in sync. So i wanted to write myself a plugin to compare the 2 within the nice cvs comparison view.

I have a list of Strings representing the dependencies inside the project.xml file and a list of strings representing filenames inside my WEB-INF/lib directory.

I already have my popup Menu Extension ready. All I am lacking is the right Viewer which I should instantiate inside my action.

Kind regards

Jürgen Hoffmann

Back to the top