[pde-dev] Modify a file on project close

Hi all.

I need to create or modify a file just before a project is closed.

I tryed addResourceChangeListener with PRE_CLOSE but I cannot modify anything during pre-close.

I checked this list, newsgroups and articles and found several reference to this problem and some "workarounds" but nothing to do what I need.

I remember an old post where someone suggested to use a nature to be able to modify project resources during pre_close, but I didn't found anything about this.

Is there any way to modify a file just before a project is closed?

Thanks

Lorenzo

Back to the top