Re: [openmq-dev] Staging 6.0.0 (final)?

Anyway, HK2 3.0.0 is now in Maven Central, so I was about to push out 6.0.0 to Maven Central and let this be the version that GlassFish 6.0.0 ships, but I'm a bit confused between

"I think it shall be included in 6.0.0." and "stage it as 6.0.1, pass the Kit, submit change to GF"

There was no response at the time and I wanted to have that new tyrus included.

I did only one build, no restaging.
But it was used by glassfish already.

I'm thinking it might be best now to stage https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/openmq/tree/6.0.1 as 6.0.0, pass the TCK, and then push it out to Maven Central.

If from glassfish POV it's acceptable - I'm ok with that.

At any length, there's very little time left for this.

Alternatively, I push out OpenMQ 6.0.0 to Maven Central as intended. 6.0.1 simply missed the bus then, but we will undoubtedly do a GlassFish 6.0.1 very soon, my guess would be early january. OpenMQ 6.0.1 can be included in that next version then.

I just don't know how this tyrus standalone client is used. But it seems - with current 6.0.0 - GF is happy.
I like this solution as well.

--
Piotrek

Back to the top