Re: [openmq-dev] Staging 6.0.0 (final)?

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 11:30 PM Piotr Żygieło <piotr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 I'm only guessing that removal of tee-ed pom.xml is not enough for this job to perform.

The jobs for all 20 or so projects I'm involved with work the same way. It's ultimately just a command sent to sonatype to release a given staging repo using a simple maven invocation.

Between those 20-ish projects, there is some minor customization, like in the case of OpenMQ there's no root pom in the project, so it must cd into an OpenMQ specific directory first. Otherwise there's nothing really special about the job compared to the other projects.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top