Re: [oniro-wg] [ACTION REQUIRED] IoT and Edge Community Day @EclipseCon 2022

Hello Frederic,

On Tuesday, 30 August 2022 22:23:15 CEST Frédéric Desbiens wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> We have started planning our Community Day session at EclipseCon! This
> activity is open to anyone participating or interested in the activities of
> the Eclipse IoT, Edge Native, Sparkplug, or Oniro working groups.
>
> This year, we have two types of time slots to offer: project updates and
> group conversations. The document below explains the difference between the
> two.
>
> *If you are interested in providing updates on behalf of a project you are
> involved in or moderating a group conversation on a topic of interest to
> you, just sign-up in this document:*
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1isnFRJkLJxohfwuMYEmvK0Zo5RmKlkOp_WxPnudC
> xoE
>
> Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any questions. I look
> forward to speaking with you at the conference.

Thank you very much for putting this together. Let me know how can I help you.

Philippe is the person from Oniro that is coordinating the content for the
community day from Oniro so most likely he will be the one providing
proposals. This way we reduce the management effort for you and me.

Is it worth creating 2 or 3 short sessions (video call or chat) before the
event to sync up between coordinators from each project/wg and the two of us?

We can use the #oniroproject IRC channel , for instance. I can manage the
meetings if there is no one volunteering.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation