[oniro-wg] [ACTION REQUIRED] IoT and Edge Community Day @EclipseCon 2022

Hi everyone.

We have started planning our Community Day session at EclipseCon! This activity is open to anyone participating or interested in the activities of the Eclipse IoT, Edge Native, Sparkplug, or Oniro working groups.

This year, we have two types of time slots to offer: project updates and group conversations. The document below explains the difference between the two.

If you are interested in providing updates on behalf of a project you are involved in or moderating a group conversation on a topic of interest to you, just sign-up in this document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1isnFRJkLJxohfwuMYEmvK0Zo5RmKlkOp_WxPnudCxoE

Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any questions. I look forward to speaking with you at the conference.

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager — IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @BlueberryCoder