[omr-dev] Switching Linux 390 builds to CMake

Hi,

Recently, there have been a few PRs merged into the Eclipse OMR project to allow the Linux 390 CI build machines to successfully use CMake to configure, compile and test.

Today I have modified the Linux 390 merge build to use CMake instead of autoconf.  If todays builds are successful I would like to modify the Linux 390 PR build on Feb 1st to use CMake as well.  IF a PR is out of date the PR build may fail unless the PR is rebased.

After these changes the following builds will be using CMake as their primary configure, build and test story for CI builds:
Windows
OS X
Linux x86
Linux PPC
Linux 390

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
Charlie Gracie

Back to the top