[omr-dev] Proposal for Eclipse OMR release process

Eclipse OMR Contributors,

A new issue (https://github.com/eclipse/omr/issues/2274) was created yesterday on Github to capture discussions on the Eclipse OMR release process proposal. We would like to invite the community to review this document before we start the Eclipse release process (https://eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#release) for our very first OMR release. We recognize that this is a fairly important topic for the Eclipse OMR project, so a timeline of 2 weeks has been set for any discussions to take place. We will review and finalize this Eclipse OMR release process document based on the community’s feedback on February 15th, 2018.

We look forward to hearing what you think!

Thanks.

Xiaoli (Shelley) Liang8200 Warden Ave
Open Runtimes DevelopmentMarkham, Ontario L6G 1C7
IBM Canada LabCanada
Phone:905-413-3989
e-mail:xsliang@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top