Re: [metro-dev] Help with fork modification to metro-jax-ws

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 7:17 AM Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ups, I ment '-Djdk.util.jar.enableMultiRelease=force' (not false)

Thanks. We were able to build and fix our local issue, so now I am looking into creating a PR for my change.

I'm not an experienced Git user by any means, but I keep getting an error about the Eclipse Foundation dev agreement:

I have an account there registered to this email, similarly, and a Git account registered to the same email.
I have verified the agreement many times, but the build always fails anyways saying that I have not certified.

Any hints?
Thanks,
Nancy