Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Core + Tools jobs testing was: Complete OCL and custom message support

Hello all,

El 04/03/2011 10:13, Adolfo Sánchez-Barbudo Herrera escribió:
Well, I think I'll invest some hours the next week to try some experiments.
I'm not sure If I'll be able to do any testing on this with the current unstable servers (as you have experimented during the weekend, and as I've checked today)... and tomorrow we have a bank holiday in Tenerife.

Perhaps, as you suggested It'd be prudent waiting until M6 is complete to start any experiment with the jobs...

BTW: Last Friday I created some documentation regarding our P2 repositories[1]. Let me know if it's not clear and/or if it's improvable in somehow.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/OCL/Dev/Releng/P2_Repositories_Organization

Best Regards,
Adolfo.
--