[mdt-ocl.dev] Build non-progress

Hi Adolfo

You'll notice that Hudson slave-1 is in a complete mess. I've been unable to build all weekend and the current job has spent over 24 hours being aborted!

It would be really good to be able to run on FastLane. Studying some of the other locked up console logs indicates that they have the equivalent of @echo on. This would probably help in debugging. Another 20 lines in the log file won't hurt anyone.

My latest contribution activating the Xtext test JUnit tests is untested so there may be issues. Feel free to comment it out. I'm keen to see a build soon so that I can use it's Update Site as the reference for my tutorial development. I think the Xtext Console might even be useable.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top