Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan Server Discovery

No problem ;)

"the LWM2M Server Discovery by the Application Server" ==> I'm not sure to see what they talk about too.

Le 16/01/2017 à 14:24, Santos Das a écrit :
Hi Simon,

Thanks for your reply.  I am sorry, I should have explored more before posting to the group.  Sorry about the false broadcast to the group and thanks for correcting it though.

I somehow missed the Discovery part in the LW2M specification, my apologies. However, the "Discovery" operation  specified in the document talks about its uses for discovering the attributes and resources of an Object.

I was going through the OMA LWM2M presentation (Device Management with OMA Lightweight M2M), where they talk about the LWM2M Server Discovery by the Application Server. So, got confused. But, the spec does not talk about this. I will explore more.

Thanks, Santos