Re: [leshan-dev] Leshan Server Discovery

The "discovery" is the "discovery" defined in the LWM2M spec. I advice you to read this part of the spec.

Le 16/01/2017 à 11:09, Santos Das a écrit :
Hi,

Looking at the supported feature list, it seems the Discovery is not supported by the Leshan server.

I am guessing the Discovery here means the means discovering the LWM2M Server by the M2M application/web servers? Is it this discovery or something more? I believe with the absence of this feature, the LWM2M servers need to be statically configured by the M2M application servers?

Could you please clarify on this?

Thanks,
Santos